Trail to Svaty Petr Valley
This trail runs through busy mountain resorts and is very popular with tourists, especially in the main season. It is easy to walk and simple, there are no difficult ascents or descents. It runs along asphalt roads by a mountain brook and is ideal for seniors and those who have to use walking sticks. It is also fine for prams and hand-operated as well as electric wheelchairs.
This mild and easy-to-walk trail begins at the central car park near the bus station in Spindleruv Mlyn. Some parts are marked in green, other parts have no marking, and the whole trail runs along an asphalt surface.
It goes from the central car park along Svatopetrsky brook to the ski resort, the small road to Svaty Petr, and past Esplanade Apartments, the Kristyna and Martin hotels, the Dias and Erban guesthouses, and ends at the Esprit hotel at the end of Svaty Petr village. You can admire the views of the Predni Planina and Stoh hills with the ski resort, Kozi hrbety ridge, St. Peter’s chapel and the mountain village with its many guesthouses.
- Trail length: 7 km in total (both directions), very mild ascent, 150 m rise
- Alternatives: Several side trails are available in Svaty Petr.
- Barrier-free locations for refreshments and emergency shelter along the trail:
- The Martin hotel: accessible for families with children and seniors; not accessible for wheelchairs but refreshments are served on the terrace.
- Svaty Petr Guesthouse: completely barrier-free, including a toilet, and offers accommodation to the disabled as well.
- The Hradec hotel: barrier-free restaurant and summer terrace available.
- The Esprit hotel: accessible for families with children and seniors; not accessible for wheelchairs but refreshments are served on the summer terrace.