Aichelburg Wood Castle
The originally romantic little castle was built above the valley of Temný Důl in memory of Count Berthold of Aichelburg, who died in 1861. After 1883, when the domain of Maršov was purchased by Countess Aloisie Czernin-Morzinová, the castle was not maintained and in 1945 it was close to being forgotten. Thanks to the Castle Aichelburg Society, established in 1995, the little castle was renovated. It was opened to the public in 2000.
During the main season, trustworthy visitors may borrow keys to the fort from the Vesely vylet Information Centre in Temny Dul from 8.30am to 3.30pm. The keys must be returned no later than by 5.30pm and an ID card or passport of a person older than 18 years is required. An entry must be made in the guest book and an admission fee must be paid. The information centre also requires that either a deposit (money or assets) must be made with the staff, or an agreement must be signed to accept charges if the keys are lost or in case the fort equipment is damaged or lost, etc.