SkiResort CERNA HORA - PEC
SkiResort CERNA HORA - PEC was created by merging 6 separate resorts (SkiMU Mala Upa - Velka Upa - Pec pod Snezkou - Svoboda nad Upou - Janske Lazne - Cerny Dul). With one ski pass you can ski in most of the eastern Krkonose Mountains, the resorts are also connected by ski buses and thanks to SkiTour also by snowmobiles.
So Janske Lazne in the morning, Pec pod Snezkou in the afternoon and Mala Upa the next day? There is something for everyone, from the youngest to the most experienced skiers. In all ski resorts (except Malá Úpa) you can use the quality services of SkiResort Live ski rental and services.
Info and news for the 2022/2023 season
- SkiResort was the first in the country to launch regular skiing at the end of November.
- SkiResort plans to operate all resorts, groom the slopes and snowmake them.
- SkiResort is investing more than 65 million crowns in new developments this year.
- Online sales of SkiResort Card ski passes will be available at www.skiresortcard.cz, and they can be picked up locally at sKiosks (vending machines), whose network will be expanded this year.
- Online booking of ski equipment will also be possible at SkiResort Live rental shops. On site, you will only have to try them out.
- A new ski rental shop will be built in the building of the lower cable car station in Velká Úpa. In addition to downhill equipment, it will also offer cross-country and skialp sets.
- The 120-metre-long mobile carpet in Pec in the LIVE park Javor has received a new roof. This will increase the comfort of small skiers.
- Reserve your parking space! At SkiResort you no longer have to worry about not parking, choose your space online and either upload to your SkiResort Card or print it out.