Spindleruv Mlyn Ski Resort
Undoubtedly the most famous winter resort in the Krkonose Mountains. Do not be afraid to discover it. The resort offers 27 km of perfectly groomed slopes of all difficulty levels and 6 cable cars and 11 lifts will take you to the peaks. The two largest resorts - Medvedin and Svaty Petr - are connected by ski buses. The world-class service and excellent Aprés Ski programmes are best enjoyed with a partner or a group of friends.
Info and news for the 2022/2023 season
- On December 10, the resort will start its winter operation with the Spindle Ski Opening event
- We recommend buying ski passes online and in advance, the price is much better.
- From 22 to 27 January 2023, the Winter Olympics for Children and Youth will be held in Špindl, Vrchlabí, Trutnov and Nová Paka.
- On 28-29 January 2023, Špindlerův Mlýn will host the Women's Alpine Skiing World Cup for the first time in 4 years.
- Online sale of ski passes and reservations for ski school services.