Jablonec nad Jizerou
Map
Share

Jablonec nad Jizerou

The first records on the town, called Jabloneček or Český Jablonec until 1916, date back to the mid-14th century. It was promoted to a town in 1971.

Among the important historical sights in the town are the Church of St Procopius and an octagonal churchyard chapel designed in the rural Baroque style. Many timbered houses of the Krkonoše type have been preserved in the town.

Information

Region
Západní Krkonoše
Address
Náměstí 277
512 43 Jablonec nad Jizerou
Telephone
GPS
50.7032547N, 15.4298467E
Today
14. 7. 2024
fair_day
22.2 °C
temperature
4.2 m/s
air

Výletní cíle v okolí