Mala Upa - Pec pod Snezkou - Janske Lazne
The Greatest Ski Resort in Bohemia
The CERNA HORA – PEC ski resort was created by joining six formerly independent centres, namely Mala Upa, Velka Upa, Pec pod Snezkou, Svoboda nad Upou, Janske Lazne and Cerny Dul. One ski pass can therefore be used in most of the eastern parts of the Krkonose. The centres are interconnected by ski buses and, thanks to SkiTour, also by snow cats.
Feel free to visit, for instance, Janske Lazne in the morning, Pec pod Snezkou in the afternoon and Mala Upa the next day. The choice of ski runs is wide and they are suitable for anyone, from the youngest to experienced skiers. In all centres except for Mala Upa, you can also use high quality services of the SkiResort Live ski hire shops and ski service shops.
Information for the 2021/2022 Season
- Skiopening 3. 12. 2021
- Online sale of SkiResort Card ski passes is available at www.skiresortcard.cz. On site, visitors can purchase them only from automatic machines (“sKiosek”).
- Ski equipment can be booked online from SkiResort Live ski hire shops. When you come you just try it on to see if it suits you.
- Book your parking place in the SkiResort! Choose your place online and either upload onto your SkiResort Card, or print it out.
Non-ski Experiences in SkiResort
- The Krkonose Tree Crowns Trail
- The trail, open all-year, leading from the tree roots to their very tops, can be visited at the lower station of the Hofmanky Express chair lift.
- Bobsleigh Track
- A 3.5 km long ride from Cerna hora mountain to Janske Lazne.
- Snowtubing Formanky
- Aquacentrum Janské Lázně
- Vystava Do Krakonosova
- Beer Spa Pecký pivovar