Aktual measures for the operation of ski resorts
Which documents do you need to submit to buy a ski pass?
Ski passes can only be purchased after proving Covid-negativity:
- certificate of previous Covid-19 infection that is no older than 180 days
Proof is possible with a certificate/QR code or an output from a digital application – you can submit it when you buy a ski pass online.
Exceptions to these measures, where you can apply a PCR test no older than 72 hours, apply for those:
- have received at least the first dose of vaccination
- have a written confirmation from their doctor that vaccination is not recommended due to their health condition (and the doctor will enter it into the national information system ISIN)
- are persons between 12 (inclusive) and 18 years of age
The obligation to prove infectiousness does not apply to children under the 12th birthday.
What about the use of chairlift?
Chairlift cannot be used by:
- people with Covid-19 symptoms; the client bears the responsibility, but if he shows clear symptoms (loud cough, runny nose), we reserve the right to ask such a client to leave the premises
- possibility of random inspection of non-infectious status before boarding the chairlift (as when you buy a ski pass)
Skiresorts provide sufficient disinfection points for clients, regular disinfection of seats, touch parts.
What rules apply to slopes?
On the slopes you can be subjected to a random check of Covid-negativity directly on the slope.
How about restaurants and bars?
The following applies in restaurants and bars:
- face masks can only be removed when drinking or eating
- observe social distancing
- maximum of 6 people at one table – we disinfect the tables after each group of clients
- staff are obliged to check the Covid-negativity of guests