Krkonoše Photo - 1 Krkonoše Photo - 2 Krkonoše Photo - 3 Krkonoše Photo - 4 Krkonoše Photo - 5 Krkonoše Photo - 6


krkonose.eu » Polish Krkonose – selected destinations

Polish Krkonose – selected destinations

Print
Samotnia Chalet – Poland, near the border ridges

Samotnia Chalet – Poland, near the border ridges

foto jidla Samotnia chalet is located by the Maly Staw lake on the Polish side of the Krkonose mountains at an altitude of 1200 m a.s.l., and is one of the oldest chalets in the Krkonose in Poland. Tourists can enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the chalet and home cuisine. As Samotnia lies in the Krkonose National Park between the town of Karpacz and Snezka Mountain, it is only accessible by foot. The first written records on a building by the lake date back to 1670. Over the course of centuries the chalet was repeatedly redesigned, the latest extension being completed in 1934.

Schronisko Samotnia
ul. Na Śnieżkę 16
58-550 Karpacz
tel/fax +48(75)7619376
schronisko@samotnia.com.pl
http://www.samotnia.com.pl

Chojnik – Sobieszow, Poland

Chojnik – Sobieszow, Poland

The ruins of Castle Chojnik can be seen at an altitude of 627 m a.s.l. above Sobieszow village, today a part of Jelenia Gora, and is one of the greatest tourist attractions on the Polish side of the Krkonose. The first written records on Castle Chojnik date back to the 14th century, when it was founded by Count Bolko II, the governor of Swidnica and Jawor. His widowed wife passed the property onto Gotsch Schaff, a predecessor of the well-known Silesian family of Schaffgotsch. The family owned the castle until 1675, when it burnt down, after which it was never renewed. In the 20th century the castle was repaired and is now open to the public.

Zamek Chojnik
58-570 Jelenia Góra – Sobieszów
tel.: (075) 75 56 394
email: kontakt@chojnik.pl
http://www.chojnik.pl

Slezska bouda Chalet

Slezska bouda Chalet

Slezska bouda (Silesian Chalet) is on the Czech-Polish border on the main Krkonose ridge below the summit of Snezka. Its current appearance is a result of rebuilding in 1920. Two main floral communities can be found around Slezska bouda, namely dwarf pines and grasses. You can also see the rare Bluethroat and Alpine Pasqueflower. The chalet offers refreshments and accommodation.

Schronisko Górskie "Dom Śląski"
ul. Na Śnieżkę
58-550 Karpacz Górny
tel./fax: 075 7535290
http://www.domslaski.pl

Sněžné jámy

Sněžné jámy

Sněžné jámy jsou dva hluboké kary – Malé Sněžné jámy a Velké Sněžné jámy – nacházející se na polské straně Krkonoš. Do Velké Sněžné jámy se shlíží z cesty Česko-polského přátelství na dvě menší ledovcová jezírka. Malá Sněžná jáma leží západněji a vyskytují se zde vzácné druhy rostlin, vázaných na čedičovou žílu, která sahá až do výše 1425 m. Mezi oběma jámami stojí zdaleka patrná bouda Wawel.

Szrenica Mountain – Poland

Szrenica Mountain – Poland

Szrenica (1362 m a.s.l.), also known as Jinonos in Bohemia, is the landmark of the western side of the Krkonose, being slightly detached towards Poland from the border ridge. Its pointed summit is accentuated by a mountain chalet near the chair lift from Szklarska Poreba and is also accessible via many hiking paths, including one which leads from the tourist border crossing near Vosecka chalet. Szrenica features granite rock formations, so-called tors. An articulate outcrop called Trzy Swinki, known as Svinske kameny in Bohemia, can be seen right on the state border on the mountain’s south-western side. An even more attractive site is a formation of huge rocks on the northern mountain side, called Konskie Lby, i.e. Horse Sculls. The actual summit of Szrenica is covered in a thick layer of rocks.

Velký rybník (Wielki Staw) Malý rybník (Maly Staw)

Wielki Staw and Maly Staw Fishponds – Poland

The Wielki Staw and Maly Staw (Big Pond and Small Pond) fishponds can be found on the Polish side of the Krkonose below the Czech-Polish friendship path between Poledni kameny rock formations to the place where the yellow-marked Janova path joins. Wielki Staw lies at an altitude of 1225 m a.s.l. and covers an area of 6.5 hectares with a depth of 23 m. It is the largest glaciated lake in the Krkonose, with the bottom made of scree and patches of sand. Maly Staw is at an altitude of 1183 m a.s.l., with an area of 2.9 hectares and a depth of only 6.5m. The water in both lakes has the colour of jade and its physical properties are similar to those of water in Alpine lakes which are covered in ice for 190 days a year, such as Silser-See in Switzerland, which lies some 600 m higher. Kotel formations above both fishponds, and Velka Snezna jama are among the most perfect corrie formations in the Polish part of the Krkonose.

Kamienczyka Waterfall – Poland

Kamienczyka Waterfall – Poland

The sources of the River Kamienczyk are in the upper parts of the Hala Szrenicka enclave at an altitude of 1260 m a.s.l. When many nameless tributaries merge into a stream, it flows through a stony riverbed through a remarkably modelled valley. At an altitude of 840 m a.s.l. there is a three-step cascade waterfall, with its height of 27 m making it the highest in the western part of the Krkonose. A deep gorge under the waterfall, nearly 100 m in length, was created by backward erosion due to a gradual regression of the waterfall head.


Wang Church – Karpacz, Poland

Wang Church – Karpacz, Poland

This wooden Protestant church can be seen on the Polish side of the Krkonose, in the upper parts of the town of Karpacz. It was brought here from the Norwegian town of Vang, where it had been built in 1175. By 1841 it had become too small for the Norwegian settlers, who decided to have a new brick church built. They originally wanted to sell the old church as firewood, but a Norwegian painter, Johan Christian Dahl, a professor at the Academy of Creative Arts in Dresden, appeared at the auction and decided to save the church. It was eventually moved to the Royal Museum in Berlin with the support of the Prussian King Friedrich Wilhelm IV, who had communicated with Countess von Redern. She mentioned that the Evangelical citizens in the mountain villages in her demesne needed a new church. The building was moved piece by piece in the spring of 1842 to Legnica and from there via Jelenia Gora to Karpacz. A new spire was added and the church was consecrated in 1844. It is a so-called stave church, where the roof truss is carried by tall posts instead of external walls. Once they have been processed, they are left for 12 years exposed to rain and wind, and then impregnated with wood coal tar. After this treatment, the posts can be used for over 800 years.


Obytná věž v Siedlecine

Tato stavba je jednou z nejlépe dochovaných svého druhu ve střední Evropě. S budováním věže začal nejspíše javorský kníže Jindřich I. v letech 1313 – 1314. Ten byl zřejmě také donátorem výjimečných nástěnných maleb, které porkývají plochy stěn ve velkém rytířském sále, jenž se nachází ve druhém poschodí objektu.

Tyto malby byly odhaleny v roce 1880. Pozoruhodné je, že představují světské náměty, velmi zřídka vystupující v dobové ikonografii. Historici umění vedli dlouhé diskuse o tom, co vlastně zdejší malby znázorňují. Jako nejpravděpodobnější se jeví vysvětlení, že rytířský sál je ozdoben scénami z vyprávění o nejvýznamnějším z rytířů kulatého stolu, siru Lancelotovi z jezera. Nástěnné malby byly vytvořeny technikou „al secco“ (tzv. „nepravá freska“ – malba je provedena do suché omítky, postup je typický pro zaalpskou oblast vrcholného středověku). Siedlecinské polychromie jsou jediným středověkým malířským cyklem v Evropě, které představuje příběh rytíře kulatého stolu, Lancelota z Jezera. Autor maleb pocházel nejspíš ze severního Švýcarska.

Wieża w Siedlęcinie
ul. Długa 21, Siedlęcin
PL 58-508 Jelenia Góra
Tel. +48 75 7137597
siedlecin@zamekchudow.pl
http://www.siedlecin.zamekchudow.pl

Otvírací doba: Každý den – květen až říjen od 10 do 18h, listopad – duben od 10 do 16h.
Městské muzeum „Dům Gerharta Hauptmanna“

Městské muzeum „Dům Gerharta Hauptmanna“

Toto muzeum se nachází v obci Jagniatków ve vile Wiesenstein, ve které Gerhart Hauptmann, známý německý spisovatel a nositel Nobelovy ceny, žil od roku 1901 až do své smrti v roce 1946. Neorenesanční dům je dílem berlínského architekta Hanse Griesebacha. Vila stojí na žulové skále a obklopuje ji přírodní park o velikosti 1,6ha. Vila byla zbudována tak, aby její obyvatelé měli výhled na hřebeny Krkonoš.

Po smrti Gergarta Hauptmanna sloužil dům do roku 1997 k dětským ozdravným a prázdninovým pobytům. Po převratu v roce 1989 došlo k dohodě mezi tehdejším německým kancléřem Helmutem Kohlem a polským předsedou vlády Tadeuszem Mazowieckim, která předestírala plán, využít prostory vily pro muzejní účely. Vzniklo muzeum, které upevňuje a opatruje kulturní dědictví Dolního Slezska s důrazem na význam a dílo spisovatele Gerharta Hauptmanna.


Park miniatur – Památek Dolního Slezska - Kowary

Park miniatur – Památek Dolního Slezska - Kowary

V Kowarech, v areálu původní továrny na výrobu koberců, se nachází Park miniatur Dolního Slezska. V parku se návštěvníci seznámí se 40-ti stavebními památkami (např. kostely, kláštery, hrady, zámky...) Dolního Slezska, které jsou zmenšeny v poměru l: 25. Historii každé ho objektu přibližují popisky u jednotlivých miniatur. Modely jsou umístěny venku díky použití nejnovějších technických metod a materiálů,které odolávají povětrnostním vlivům. Vstup je možné zaplatit také v českých korunách. Cena je vypočtena z aktuálního kurzu české koruny a polského zlotého.

Otvírací doba – denně od 9:00 – 18:00

Průvodce skupiny - vstup volný Osoby menší než jeden metr - vstup zdarma Parkování, toaleta, průvodce a fotografování jsou zdarma. Prohlídka probíhá v jazyce polském, českém,anglickém, německém a ruském.

Zamkowa 9
58-530 Kowary
tel. +48 75 75 222 42
poczta@park-miniatur.com
http://www.park-miniatur.com

Muzeum Hraček – Karpacz

Všude, kde vystupovalo Vratislavské divadlo pantomimy, kupoval jeho zakladatel a dlouholetý ředitel Henryk Tomaszewski hračky. Henryk Tomaszewski nebyl obyčejným sběratelem. Proto ani muzeum, které založil v roce 1995 v Karpaczi, nepřipomíná obyčejné muzeum. Panenky tam bydlí ve vitrínách vypadajících jako stylové měšťanské domy. A kdo se ocitne ve městě panenek, ten se dostane do ulice plné obchodů a kaváren, projde kolem divadla, pekárny, lékárny...

Referát propagace města v Karpaczi
ul. Konstytucji 3 Maja 25
58-540 Karpacz
tel./fax 0757619716, tel. 0757618605
it@karpacz.eu
http://www.karpacz.pl/cs/atrakcje/muzeum-hra-ek