Krkonoše Photo - 1 Krkonoše Photo - 2 Krkonoše Photo - 3 Krkonoše Photo - 4 Krkonoše Photo - 5 Krkonoše Photo - 6


Studenec 364, 512 33 Studenec
Phone: +420 481 595 213

The first records on Studenec date back to the 2nd half of the 14th century when it was part of the demesne of the nearby Levín Castle. The village saw its heyday in the 19th century when home textile production boomed. The landmark of the village is the Church of St John the Baptist, built in 1868, and a restored Neo-Renaissance palace. Baroque statues along the main roads and timbered Krkonoše houses can be found here, too. Czech semi-precious stones and araucarite can be found near the village.