Krkonoše Photo - 1 Krkonoše Photo - 2 Krkonoše Photo - 3 Krkonoše Photo - 4 Krkonoše Photo - 5 Krkonoše Photo - 6


Čermná 40, 543 77 Čermná
Phone: +420 499 441 145
Map: View

The village was founded in the 13th century before German colonisation. The first written records date back to 1362, to the time of the first known landlord, Tyček of Ivanovice. In the following centuries the village was governed by several noble families, namely the Zilvárs, Cikáns and, until 1848, the Bolz. The Church of St Wenceslas was built in 1384 and stood for 529 years until it was demolished in 1913 because it did not meet building standards. The new church was finished in 1915 and features a tombstone with two figures and the coat of arms of the Cikán family of Čermná as a remembrance of their governance.